Download: What it Takes to Create a High-Performance Board
Good governance is the foundation upon which a strong and effective nonprofit organization builds its programs and achieves its mission. If boards underperform, it’s very likely the organizations they are elected to govern also underperform. This guide will help you steer the direction of your board to keep your nonprofit on track.
In this guide, we’ll discuss:
- The three areas of governance that effective boards must focus on,
- What it means to have a fundraising board,
- The major characteristics that all high-performance boards have,
- The board’s role in strategy, planning, organizational culture, and fundraising,
- How nonprofits establish strong boards,
- And more!