Good governance is the foundation upon which a strong nonprofit is built.
It is only through a strong governing board that your organization will build its programs and achieves its mission. If boards underperform, it’s very likely that the organizations they are elected to govern also underperform. This guide will help you steer the direction of your board to keep your nonprofit on track.
- The three areas of governance that effective boards must focus on
- What it means to have a fundraising board
- The major characteristics that all high-performance boards have
- The board’s role in strategy, planning, organizational culture, and fundraising
- How nonprofits establish strong boards
Download: What it Takes to Create a High-Performance Board